Hi John, Harvey and Marcos,

We want to warmly thank you for attending yesterday's call and presenting your
new 5G PRP/NRP O-RAN project (even at such an early hour in your time zone) and
for describing the architecture that aims also at including OpenALTO to augment
network visibility among other key components. The presentation triggered very
interesting conversations.

We look forward to continuing our conversations as we now move them into the
OpenALTO track. Going forward, the meeting minutes for year 2022 in relation to
this deployment will be tracked from this location:
https://github.com/ietf-wg-alto/wg-materials/blob/main/meetings-ietf-alto/ietf-openalto-5G-PRP-NRP-ORAN-2022.md
[https://opengraph.githubassets.com/5097ef1222a3d39ae83e11d7d864c240feef02512ecc57432f656faddcd38df9/ietf-wg-alto/wg-materials]<https://github.com/ietf-wg-alto/wg-materials/blob/main/meetings-ietf-alto/ietf-openalto-5G-PRP-NRP-ORAN-2022.md>
wg-materials/ietf-openalto-5G-PRP-NRP-ORAN-2022.md at main ·
ietf-wg-alto/wg-materials<https://github.com/ietf-wg-alto/wg-materials/blob/main/meetings-ietf-alto/ietf-openalto-5G-PRP-NRP-ORAN-2022.md>
WG materials such as presentations slides, Hackathon Demo material, Code base.
- wg-materials/ietf-openalto-5G-PRP-NRP-ORAN-2022.md at main ·
ietf-wg-alto/wg-materials
github.com


Thank you again,

Jordi
On behalf of ALTO

________________________________
Jordi:

Thank for introducing new members to our ALTO weekly call.

I have updated invitation to include them.

-Qin

Hi Qin,

Would you be able to please extend the invitation to our next IETF ALTO weekly
call to John Graham, Harvey Newman and Marcos Schwarz from PRP/CalTech/RNP? As
we discussed, during our next call on Tuesday, John will be presenting for 20
minutes his new 5G Edge Computing project to be deployed at UCSD and NYU that
will integrate SRv6, OpenALTO, G2 and bilevel optimization frameworks.

Many thanks,

Jordi