Hi,

I support option 3. I can see the need to maintain the protocol but
also to address new needs from industry. I've just recently started
following ALTO WG, but from what I can see both at the WG and outside
the IETF, there is interest from the industry to use ALTO and to
explore extending it for other use cases.

Besides, IMHO, the energy level of the WG is quite good, and having
people from Open ALTO so involved is quite positive (not all WGs have
that level of energy at the IETF, unfortunately).

My two cents.

Thanks,

Carlos