I was at LDRS32 last weekend and used my TeleMetrum for the first time. WRT
deployment and data logging, it worked flawlessly.

However before the flight I tried to do Monitor Idle over the radio
link (while still under the Easy-Up while prepping my rocket)
and I couldn't get it to work. Just to make sure things were working
well enough to fly with it, I plugged  into into the computer via
USB and the status was all green.

It's a mystery why I couldn't get it  to link via radio.

I had two successful flights with it otherwise.

When I got home, I tried again to get it to radio link.
(I was able to establish a radio link before I went to LDRS)

When I got home, I notices that I had left the altimeter on
after I had hooked it up to the computer to download flight
data.

I turned it off and plugged it into the USB to get it to change
but the orange light didn't light up. I tried various computers
and stand alone USB chargers, but I never saw the charge
light go on.

I did a monitor idle and found that the battery voltage was
"red" (I think around 3.5V)

Even though the charge light wasn't on, I left it plugged into
a USB cable (while turned off) and checked it every hour or three.

When on and monitor idle, the battery voltage would read a little
higher each time I checked. Eventually (10 to 12 hours)
it got to ~ 3.7 and I tried to do a radio link ... and it worked jut fine.
(Grr)

A couple of questions:

Has anyone see a "no charge light" (but it still charges) situation?

Before I went to LDRS, the charge light did go on  and I *think*
when it shut off, the battery voltage was reading something like
4.1V

Is ~ 4.1V normal?

And RE the radio link. Any thoughts on why I couldn't get it to
work at LDRS (at Black Rock Nv)?

It was hot (up to 114 degrees at LDRS) could this effect
the radio link?

And thoughts, speculation, etc is welcome.

Peter