RE: I've added some text ... to the manual ... (about the case sensitivity
of call signs)

AWESOME!

RE bugs/features:

I'm a software engineer and way back in the 80's someone showed me a
(paper!) cartoon
that showed a anthropomorphic bug with the caption "bug" and next to it the
same bug dressed up in a tuxedo
with the caption "feature" :-)

(Not that I'm saying the case sensitivity is a bug. I just thought this was
apropos  RE you're bug/feature comment)