Just flashed my 1.1 TeleMetrum and 0.2 TeleDongle to 1.2.1 firmware and noticed
a couple of things. I think it was at 1.1 before.

Before the flash, it would allow me to connect even with a different call sign,
now it is requiring a match. Also before the flash, the RSSI level was running
at 0 with the units sitting within a couple of feet of each other, after the
flash the RSSI went to -118. At the moment with the two units about 30 feet
apart, I’m seeing -114 (assuming it is dB). I’m pretty sure the call sign thing
is due to the new firmware but I’m surprised to see such a low signal strength
reading. Was this worked on in the last couple of firmware changes?

Another question, there is an Apogee Lockout setting that is not in the current
manual – is this a Mach lockout setting?

Hope to get another good workout for the TeleMetrum at our Sullivan Lake 20th
Anniversary Launch this weekend.

Thanks for any help,

Eric