After not using my Altus Metrum stuff since last summer I’m getting everything
ready for this springs flying season. I’m having problems with AltOSUI. For the
main menu and any screen that has no user input, such as ‘Monitor Flight’ or
‘Monitor Idle’ everything works fine however any screen that has user input
like the ‘Configure…’ screens continuously update all the fields and pull down
lists (you can see the arrows in the pull down lists flicker) and the UI is
unresponsive. Usually I have to force quit the app but occasionally I can get
it to respond to click to close the window after a long delay. I happens with
both 1.9.2 and 1.9.6. Since it was last working I’ve upgraded to Big Sur and
Java has been updated.