Lowell Hart <dimeb...@gmail.com> writes:

> beep sequence with matches on apogee and main is still just the battery
> numbers, and "dit dah dah dit" no continuity beeps.

No continuity beeps is .. weird.

> Repeated restarting, changing orientation and changing various settings
> does not fix it. I did calibrate the accelerometer.

Ok, let's try this.  Set the orientation to antenna up.  Re-cal the
accel.  Power cycle.  You should get idle mode and one round of
continuity beeps when in any orientation other than antenna up.  In
antenna up, you should get continuity beeps every few seconds.  If that
doesn't happen, grabbing a video of what's going on that we can watch /
listen to might help?

Note that we know 1.9.6 has an antenna-down orientation issue for
TeleMetrum v3.0 boards.  We *think* everything else is ok, but have had
a report or two of orientation issues with TeleMega v4.0 that I need to
make time to test before we release 1.9.7.  Keith is traveling without
access to hardware right now, and I've just been wickedly busy for the
last couple weeks.  [sigh]

Bdale