Altus Metrum announces TeleMega v5.0 and AltOS 1.9.8

Announcing TeleMega v5.0

We're pleased to announce the next version of our top of the line
flight computer, TeleMega. Version 5.0 is feature and performance
compatible with version 4.0, replacing the integrated 9-axis IMU with
the 6-axis gyro/accelerometer previously used by TeleMega v2.0 paired
with a new 3-axis magnetic sensor due to the global semiconductor
shortage.

TeleMega is an advanced flight computer with 9-axis IMU, 6 pyro
channels, uBlox Max 8Q GPS and 40mW telemetry system.  We designed
TeleMega to be the ideal flight computer for sustainers and other
complex projects. Read more about TeleMega here:

  http://altusmetrum.org/TeleMega

Announcing AltOS 1.9.8

Along with support for TeleMega v5.0, AltOS 1.9.8 includes a few
other minor changes.

Firmware Changes:

  * Extend extra pyro channel times to support values > 327 seconds.

AltosUI Changes:

  * Support ARM devices in Linux binary release

  * Add support for TeleMega v5.0

AltosDroid Changes:

  * Show tilt angle in pad and flight tabs

  * Show altitude as well as height (useful for TeleGPS)

  * Support devices without GPS receivers

MicroPeak GUI Changes:

  * Show error dialog if device open fails

Read more about AltOS here:

  https://altusmetrum.org/AltOS/