I just did the same thing to my TeleBT. The USB cable got snagged when I was
moving my laptop and it ripped the connector off the board. I opened it up and
several traces and pads have lifted off the board. I’m presuming that isn’t
repairable. Any chance I can just buy a new board and put it in my case with
battery and save a bit off the cost of a whole new one?

Larry

Sent from my iPhone