Hey everybody. I’m did a record attempt flight this morning and it looks like I got an ejection firing while the rocket was still going over 800ft/s. The pressure graph looks really strange.

This flight was planned as a single deploy (redundant apogee set, but only 1 charge). I’ve flown a similar rocket with the same static port/vent config, the same TeleMetrum and nearly the same flight profile before. Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be going on?

Here are some screenshots of the flight data: https://imgur.com/a/SLBizL1

I attached a zip of the flight data eeprom file (not sure if the list will allow that though).

Thanks!
Bryan