Thanks Keith. No need to run the ground sim with my data - I’ll be on my way
back to Tennessee as soon as this Alamosa launch is over on Monday.

I’m doing some avbay leak cleanup & backup rocket prep today and plan to fly
again in the morning.

Sooo, I think I want to go against your manual’s recommendations and set an
apogee lockout. There is a warning against using it for versions prior to
1.8.6, but that seems to be only for multi-stage flights. My sim data show
about a 26.5 second apogee. The flight data looks a tiny bit better than the
sim data, so as long as the launch goes ok, apogee should be in the 26-27
second range. Is my thinking right that a ~23 second apogee lockout would give
me a huge margin away from the supersonic issues I’m seeing and still be enough
pad before apogee for the TeleMetrum to detect it correctly?

-Bryan