just installed the new version on a brand new Macbook with the M1 chip. It
appears to run and download data, but I have no way (or don’t know how) to say
where it will be stored. The program made an Altus Metrum folder in my user
account, not even in the Documents folder, which is not where I want the stuff
to go. After I moved that folder and when I try to export or open and look at
data I can’t navigate to where I put the files. Thoughts or suggestions?

I haven’t tried monitoring a flight yet, but is there a separate TeleGPS app?
If there is, I can’t find it. I copied the one I had from the old computer and
running it, the program says “No AltOS library in
“/Applications/TeleGPS.app/Contents/Resources/Java”.” But then it starts but
doesn’t look to do anything. On the hardware side, will I need to update the
TeleGPS transmitters? It says it is running version 1.9.7.

thanks,
Charlie