Yura Pismerov wrote:

> Johannes Niess wrote:
> > Language of presentation: German
>
>         How many people here can read German ? :)

Just to judge from all the e-mail adresses of the *active* members of
this list ending in .de, quite a few, I would say - me included.

Not only this, I happen to know Bonn quite well, 'cause I've studied
some semesters there. The Computing Centre (Rechenzentrum), the Street
"Wegelerstr.", where also some mathematics buildings can be found, all
this evokes to me some very vivid memories. I even played with the idea
to drive once again there for this speech...

You see, the world is a village - and I speak five languages, apart from
my mother tongue :-)

--
Regards

Chris Karakas