On Nov 21, 2000, David Lloyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> * I have all of tape 10's data (but it may or may not have a header)
> * I have the curinfo records that amrmtape saved

> Now, how would I get this tape back into operation?

I'd advise you to keep the old curinfo records just in case, but not
to bother to try to get them back into the full database.

It can be done, but it ain't gonna be easy.  Basically, you'd have to
go over each filesystem in the database and copy the data to the new
database if you don't have any newer backup of the same level.

It shouldn't be too hard to write a perl script to do it on the output
of amadmin export.