Brian and Alexandre!

> > but once the process is finished, i get back the the amrecover>
> > prompt, and i cannot find the stuff i wanted to be restored.
>
> Note that stuff will be restored into a directory tree that mirrors
> the tree of the backed up filesystem.  So, if you restore bar/baz that
> was originally in /foo, where /foo is the root of a filesystem (or a
> subdirectory of / listed in the disklist), amrecover will get you
> `bar/baz, not just `baz.

The question is, does ANYTHING at all appear? Perhaps you could use
another virtual terminal to do an `ls' after the recover returns a
prompt....you could use amrestore /dev/st0 hostname diskname and see
what that turns up. Naturally you'd substitute the values I put in...

DL
--
Don't you find it rather touching to behold
The OS that came in from the cold