This group has been invaluable to me so far, and I thank everyone who has
helped me (or at least shared my frustration).  I just need one more problem
solved (hopefully just one more).

I am trying to make Amanda backup a Windows 2000 box from an RH7 box.  The
suggested method for doing this is building Amanda
--with-smbclient=/mysmbclient which I did and putting an entry in my disklist
file akin to:

hostbox //w2kbox/C$ amanda

a line in /etc/amandapass
//w2kbox/C$ password

a line in /home/amanda/.amandahosts
w2kbox amanda

and to set up an account on my w2kbox named amanda or backup (i have made
both) with passwords.  The permissions on all the files are fine and the
account exists on the w2kbox.  I have used smbclient to connect to the w2kbox
with the amanda user.

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Andrew