I'll change it in the chg-zd-mtx.sh.in tomorrow, and post a patch
against the current CVS tree to here and amanda-hackers.  The last one I
posted was based off the one you listed below, and I did my best not to
alter how it worked with non-barcode drives and whatnot.  If you want to
build off of it instead, you're more than welcome, as I'm not too sure
how much time I'll have in the future for upkeep on it.

Thanks...

--
   Jason Hollinden

   SMG Systems Admin