Hi!

Basically, it's about amanda tells me there is no tape but guys from
company that collocation server told me there is a tape loaded. They check
twice. Also, I'm 100% it's not a joke or something like this, but a serios
situation I don't know how to manage.

[root@server /root]# date
Tue Mar 27 10:00:55 EST 2001
[root@server /root]# su amanda -c "amcheck wmw"
Amanda Tape Server Host Check
-----------------------------
Holding disk /tmp: 366404 KB disk space available, using 212804 KB
ERROR: /dev/nst0: rewinding tape: No medium found
       (expecting tape my_tape_1 or a new tape)
NOTE: skipping tape-writable test
Server check took 30.107 seconds

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
Client check: 1 host checked in 0.017 seconds, 0 problems found

(brought to you by Amanda 2.4.2p1)

But from the company that collocate the server I got right now the
following message: