Hi all

We've been using amanda 2.4.2.p1 for a while now and every in the garden
is rosey.

We recently got a snap-server to try and off - load some of our desktop
machines that are being used as file servers (yes I know...).

I'm trying to backup the snap server by mounting thing via nfs on the
amanda server itself and then simply backup the nfs mount as a normal
local filesystem.

However when I do this is get the following error...

/caxton lev 0 FAILED [disk /caxton offline on dns?]

I also get this error if I use amcheck.

Any ideas anyone???

BTW if you could cc me directly on any rely that would be great as I;ve
only just subscribed and not seen any messages yes so majordomo may not
have have reset the aliases.

--
Martin Hepworth
Senior Systems Administrator