Hi,

> chg-zd-mtx script that comes with Amanda works with mtx 1.2.10 or later,
> so I would think it would work with what you have (1.2.13).  And it
> certainly gets more use/attention/maintenance than the "older" chg-mtx.

When I set tpchanger in amanda.conf to chg-zd-mtx, I get errors. For
example:
$ ../sbin/amtape full slot next
changer: got exit: 2 str: <error> /dev/rmt/0n (got signal 10)
could not load slot <error>: /dev/rmt/0n (got signal 10)

(But, the robot does in fact move the next tape into the tape drive.)

Since chg-zd-mtx is better maintained, I'd pefer to use it. But I'm not
sure what's wrong with it.

Thanks,

Pam