Hi,
 I would like to know if there is a way to solve the following problem

 the disklist in now composed of more than 100 entries.
 but the problem reside in the fact that I do have some
 big server that has about 20 entries in the disklist.

 So as I read...amanda is not launching more than one backup per host..
 and during the last amdump amanda do planned to backup 7 partition in
 the same time...so instead of having a backup that keep for 5 hours it
 suddenly jump to 11 hours..

 So my question is :
 Is there a way to also balance the number of dump level 0 per host ???
 like a parameter saying that it shouldn't be more than 4 (for example)
 backup 0 on this host ???

 thanks

 Briner

 -