Hi,
I would like to know if there is a way to sove the following problem

the disklist in now composed of more than 100 entries.
but the problem reside in the fact that I do have some
big server that has about 20 entries in the disklist.

So as I read...amanda is not launching more than one backup per host..
and during the last amdump amanda do planned to backup 7 partition in
the same time...so instead of having a backup that keep for 5 hours it
suddenly jump to 11 hours..

So my question is :
Is there a way to also balance the number of dump level 0 per host ???
like a parameter saying that it shouldn't be more than 4 (for example)
backup 0 on this host ???

thanks

Briner

-