-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Adrian Reyer
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 4:03 AM
To: Pedro Aguayo
Cc: Rivera, Edwin; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ["data write: File too large"]

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 10:53:29AM -0500, Pedro Aguayo wrote:
> Could be that your holding disk space is to small, or you trying to backup
> file that is larger than 2 gigs?

Perhaps I misunderstand something here, but...
The holding disk afaik holds the entire dump of the filesystem you try
and backup to make it one last file that is able to get faster onto
tape once completed.
So if your partition has more than 2GB in use, that file might be
bigger than 2GB and you run into a filesystem limit.
Had that problem with an older Linux installation, turning off
holding-disk and dumping directly to tape works fine in that case.

Regards,
        Adrian Reyer
--
Adrian Reyer                             Fon:  +49 (7 11) 2 85 19 05
LiHAS - Servicebuero Suttgart            Fax:  +49 (7 11) 5 78 06 92