Title: Re: I can not do backup big size directory

stupid outlook. <ahem> i'll try again.

this may sound antagonising, or just plain stupid, but is it a 4gb tape, or a 2gb tape that assumes 2:1 compression ratio to get 4gb? I made that same mistake with an onstream drive - it's an easy, and misleading, one to make....