Hi,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Meanwhile, I got another problem...when I enter the command "amtape
daily show" I got the following message: scanning all 7 slots in
tape-changer rack: slot1: date X Label DailySet11 amtape: could not
load slot DeviceCapabilitiesPage: == Null.

I am wondering something is wrong about my changer device...but I am
not sure what is exactly wrong with it.  So, any information or
references? pls help!!!

Zhen Liu

-------------------
> It means that it is a unused tape ...if it had been previously used
> (meaning tape is referred to in the tapelist file) then there will
be a
> reference to the tape.  Look in your tapelist file and see if there
is
> any reference to DailySet16
>
> Don
>
> Zhen Liu wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I am working on amanda with the Adic Fastor autoloader...Dlt7000...
> >on RH linux 7.1 os...
> >
> >When I run amcheck i got the following message: amcheck-server:
slot0:
> >date X   label DailySet16 (first labelstr match)
> >
> >So, anyone knows anything wrong with this? why the date shows X
> >instead of the actual date? pls help!!!
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Zhen Liu
> >Via Webmail