Hi, I've installed amanda 2.4.3b3 and I'm trying to use it with a
Tandberg 1420 library with SLR100 tapes. I've configured the library and
labelled the tapes. When I try an amcheck I get this error

bash-2.05$ amcheck Infogroup
Amanda Tape Server Host Check
-----------------------------
Holding disk /opt/amanda/dumps: 13160760 KB disk space available, that's
plenty
amcheck-server: fatal slot BarCode: == 1 and emubarcode == 1
ERROR: label IFGR00 or new tape not found in rack
       (expecting tape IFGR00 or a new tape)
NOTE: skipping tape-writable test
NOTE: info dir /opt/amanda/etc/Infogroup/curinfo/backup.intra.it: does
not exist
NOTE: index dir /opt/amanda/etc/Infogroup/index/backup.intra.it: does
not exist
Server check took 60.920 seconds

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
--------------------------------
Client check: 1 host checked in 0.035 seconds, 0 problems found

(brought to you by Amanda 2.4.3b3)

but the tape is labelled and is in drive as resulting from the amtape
command

bash-2.05$ amtape Infogroup current
amtape: scanning current slot in tape-changer rack:
slot 0: date X        label IFGR00

any help ?

                                          Infogroup S.p.A.
  Massimiliano Panichi                    via delle Panche 140
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  Tel: +390554365725
                                          Fax: +390554365735