Hi,
On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 01:35:42PM +0100, Massimiliano Panichi wrote:
> Hi, I've installed amanda 2.4.3b3 and I'm trying to use it with a
> Tandberg 1420 library with SLR100 tapes. I've configured the library and
> labelled the tapes. When I try an amcheck I get this error
>

> bash-2.05$ amcheck Infogroup
> Amanda Tape Server Host Check
> -----------------------------
> Holding disk /opt/amanda/dumps: 13160760 KB disk space available, that's
> plenty
> amcheck-server: fatal slot BarCode: == 1 and emubarcode == 1

Hmm, could you port you changer config and the debug file. It seems that
you have set emubarcode, and chg-scsi also finds out that the library has
an barcode reader. So if emubarcode is set remove it and try it again.

        Thomas
  |  Thomas Hepper        [EMAIL PROTECTED]         |
  |         ( If the above address fail try   ) |
  |         ( [EMAIL PROTECTED])        |