Also make sure you added lines for amandaidx (and amidxtape) in
your inetd.conf (and /etc/services) and HUP'ed inetd.

Frank

--On Friday, April 05, 2002 11:05:36 -0500 Doug Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Frank Smith                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Administrator                                     Voice: 512-374-4673