--On Tuesday, April 23, 2002 17:44:27 +0100 Niall O Broin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 09:54:45AM -0500, Frank Smith wrote:
>
>> Or leave the tape out of the drive and let it go to to the holding disk,
>> then amflush whenever you have a full tapes worth.
>
> Will that work ? When I use amflush I get given a list of days on which
> amdump ran without a tpe for whatever reason. Then I must choose one of
> those days and that set of backups is flushed to the tape. To get two or
> more days onto one tape Amanda would have to support append :-)

One of the date options to the list should be 'ALL'.  At least that's
what I remember of it ( I haven't needed to run amflush in awhile).

Frank

--
Frank Smith                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Administrator                                     Voice: 512-374-4673