On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 at 3:37pm, Colin Henein wrote

> I've been using amanda for a few years now, so I'm pretty sure this can't be
> done. I thought I'd ask anyway, perhaps it will stimulate discussion of this
> as a potential new feature.
>
> I'm interested in having amanda flush any backups that are in the holding
> area as a part of the nightly amdump run.

[jlb@chaos tmp2]$ more amanda-2.4.3b3/example/amanda.conf.in
.
.
# reserve 30 # percent
# This means save at least 30% of the holding disk space for degraded
# mode backups.

autoflush no #
# if autoflush is set to yes, then amdump will schedule all dump on
# holding disks to be flush to tape during the run.

:)

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering