From: stan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 11:31 AM
To: amanda; amanda users lisr
Subject: Probelms building 2.4.3B3 in SCO

I have one SCO box remaining :-(

I am trying to get all my Amanda clients up to the latest & I'm geting the
following when I try to build on the SCO box.

/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../config
-I./../regex-src  -I/usr/local/include   -g -O2   -c -o alloc.lo `test -f
alloc.c || echo './'`alloc.c
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
../libtool: print: not found
make[1]: *** [alloc.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/src/pd/amanda/amanda-2.4.3b3/common-src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
#

Sugestions?

neither liberty nor safety."