Hey Gang,

I've had a thunk regarding the list...would it be possible to set it up
so the list actually inserts a 'Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
header.  This would make it so the default reply (rather than reply to
all) goes to the list.  This would also make the archives a bit more
complete since us lazy users that forget to "reply to all" would start
posting the solutions to the list directly (kinda like having to opt out
rather than in).

I'm pretty sure majordomo should be able to handle this but my
experience lies with mailman so I can't speak from experience.

=G=