On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Dustin J. Mitchell <dus...@zmanda.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Chris Nighswonger
> <cnighswon...@foundations.edu> wrote:
>> I'm wondering if the problem described below is a bug or expected behavior?
>
> Well, if it's not in the docs, then it's not expected :)
>
> Has anyone else on the list worked with exclude lists with ZWC?

Since no one has spoken up, I'm calling it a bug. The wildcard is
clearly supported in a filename in exclude lists with ZWC. It follows,
therefore, that it should be supported in pathing as well. So is there
a bug tracking system for ZWC? If not, what is the procedure for
filing a bug against it?

BTW: I'd love find this is just another matter of syntax ignorance...

Kind Regards,
Chris