I'm sorry, I gave the wrong patch before.  The patch I intended hasn't
been committed yet, because I failed to correctly request review :)

  http://github.com/djmitche/amanda/commit/z11892

If anyone can review and confirm that patch, I'll get it committed.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Jon LaBadie <j...@jgcomp.com> wrote:
> More important, I found lots of other uninitialized errors with the
> various options.

In general, amoverview needs some TLC.  Orion's done a good job so
far, hopefully my patch above helps, and certainly others are welcome
to step up.

I'm surprised that the long options with a single dash work at all,
but the "only need a unique prefix" thing is well-known.  I'll get the
docs and usage fixed up to use double-dashes for long options.

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com