Hello @all,

this one seems to be a bug not concerning star, instead concerning amrecover.
On another client using gtar I now see the last offered dump on 18th of july,
but there were dumps every day. The thing is that amadmin and amrecover seem to
know about it ( amadmin xx find, amrecover history ) but if I move in index it
shows only the dumps of the 18th.

Any Idea?

Regards, Dennis

-------- Original-Nachricht --------