One day next week I want to prevent any level 0 dumps, and run only
incrementals for that one night.

It's not obvious to me from the docs that 'amadmin force bump' will
actually prevent amanda from concluding that it's time for a level
0.  Would 'force bump' serve my purpose?  (My guess = no.)

There is more than one runcycle in our tape cycle, and we won't be
over-writing the most recent level 0 for any dump.

I recognize that changing strategy to 'incronly' for all dumptypes in
amanda.conf should have the desired effect, but would prefer to do
this through amadmin.

TIA.

Bryan