Recovery from server would work if it's the same type node as the client (has
to be able to run same version of system dump & able to read the saved file).
It would place the recovered files in your current directory on the server, not
on the client.

As for your client's new problem, I'm adding the Amanda-users back into this
reply cuz I can diagnose that from home. Hope someone else can step in here.

Deb  (from phone)

On Nov 25, 2013, at 9:08 PM, "Michael Stauffer"