Jean-Louis writes:

> I committed the attached patch which will not report DATA-ERROR error if
> there is a problem with the changer.

Thanks Jean, I'll apply the patch.

> I suggest you stop using chg-zd-mtx and start using chg-robot, it should
> be as simple as adding the following to amanda.conf:

The problem I'm having with both chg-zd-mtx and chg-robot is the
drive doesn't become ready in time.  The first amcheck alwayws
fails but the 2nd one succeeds.  I've tried various delay settings
to both without success.  It' an Ultrium robot, any ideas on how I
can avoid this problem?

Thanks,
  Steve
--
Steven J. Backus                        Computer Systems Manager
University of Utah                      E-Mail:  steven.bac...@utah.edu