Amanda 3.4.4

Hi,

I'm trying to use amadmin's estimate command to get an idea if my DLE
entries are correct.
For example:

I want one DLE with all dirs starting with a, except for ./aguirre, then
another with just ./aguirre

cfile.uphs.upenn.edu jet-a /mnt/jet716s_1/jet-export/ {
   gui-base
   include "./[a]*"
   exclude "./aguirre/"
   }
cfile.uphs.upenn.edu jet-aguirre /mnt/jet716s_1/jet-export/ {
   gui-base
   include "./aguirre/"
   }

This looks fine:

 [amandabackup@cback ~]$ amadmin jet1 disklist cfile jet-a | less

 line 8 (/etc/amanda/jet1/disklist):
    host cfile.uphs.upenn.edu:
        interface default
    disk jet-a:
        <snip>
        EXCLUDE             LIST
        EXCLUDE             FILE "./aguirre/"
        INCLUDE             LIST
        INCLUDE             FILE "./[a]*"
        <snip>

But then

 [amandabackup@cback ~]$ amadmin jet1 estimate cfile jet-a
 cfile.uphs.upenn.edu jet-a 0 2258244750

shows the size of all ./[a]* dirs, including ./aguirre

and then

 [amandabackup@cback ~]$ amadmin jet1 estimate cfile jet-aguirre

doesn't output anything.

Also, this command returns instantly - I'm not sure how it could now the
size of the DLE instantly after I make changes to it. In fact, if I change
the jet-a DLE to include ./[a-b]*, the estimate command instantly returns
the same value. Do I need to tell amanda to reprocess the disklist file?

Thanks

-M