Am 2016-04-15 um 11:41 schrieb Tobias Köck:
> Hi there,
>
> as reported before I have the same problem.
>
> I have tried the newest update it didn't work, too.
>
> At the moment I have reverted to Samba version
>
> 4.1.17+dfsg-2

I try to use amsamba-application with amanda 3.3.9 on gentoo.

Could someone provide a working example of the definition of the
application using the amsamba-plugin, plus dumptype plus example DLE?

To me it looks like the amsamba-manpage isn't fully correct, at least I
had to specify additional stuff to make it even amcheck.

Now it tells me it can't find amandapass, even when I double-checked the
server/path/permissions ...