Hi,

For whatever reasons I'm stuck for a little while with an amanda server
with 2 different installations (one is community version 3.4.3 and the
other is a zmanda enterprise edition running 3.3.9). I'd like to have
them running concurrently and listening to different tcp ports under
xinetd until one of them (the 3.4.3) can be disposed of -- a few weeks I
guess until all the client DLEs are moved over.
Both are running bsdtcp auth.

How can I have one instance of amanda running on the default amanda
service port 10080/tcp (the 3.3.9 server) and the other one (the 3.4.3
server) some other port? The 3.4.3 server is backing up only one client
running 3.3.0. I assume that for this lone client I can set the option
'client-port [ int | string ]' in its dumptype but how do I make the
server listen to some other port than the default amanda port 10080? Say
11080. Which configure/compile options do I have to set while
recompiling the 3.4.3 server? Any hints?

Thanks!
jf