Hi Nathan,

   Amanda 3.4.5 on centos 7.

Using this:define interactivity inter_tty_email {
    plugin "tty_email"
    property "mailto" "i...@xxx.com"
    property "resend-delay" "10"
    property "check-file" "/tmp/email_input"
    property "check-file-delay" "10"
}

So I guess it will resend every 10 seconds. oops.
so that answers the first question, thanks.

Now what does that email mean? The entire email is below:

Error reading Amanda header: Error reading 2097152 bytes from /dev/nst0:
Input/output error

Insert a new volume in flexstorii
or write the name of a new changer in '/tmp/email_input'
or write 'abort' in the file to abort the scan.

(Waiting for the file to be created.)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg