Am 02.12.20 um 01:17 schrieb Chris Hassell:
Greetings,

It’s been a long spring and summer.   At BETSOL we’re (sigh) very nearly done with our new Django-based UI for Zmanda 4.0 based on Amanda 3.5.1.   Along with that, we have several updates that need review and we’d like to get in to the community version we support.  Hopefully enough to call it 3.6?

I don't see any replies to this in the mailing list. Correct?

What exactly do you ask for here?

Why don't you provide access via the amanda github repository, as it is usual for open source projects?

The amanda-users here wait for several bugs to be fixed, so we are looking forward to you closing some of the long waiting issues ;-)

Please communicate with the community in a more responsive way.

best wishes, Stefan