Just an update to everyone.

I just got the data from our outsourced spam provider.

Yesterday, the 19th, they processed 123,728 messages for us. Of those, 71,097 were blocked and 20,000 quarantined.

So my question below should wrap around that data. Will it be able to process 123,728 messages per day, with antivirus/antispam and local mail delivery?

I have measures in place to bounce incoming mail with invalid HELO's, invalid domains, etc. and that happens first, so that will block a lot of messages.

Thanks,

Matt