1.2 is an increadibly low level.  I personally would not allow users to set
levels below some "reasonable" level, as this just introduces the "where's
my lost email".  Once its gone, its gone.  Be sure to enable more detailed
log messages so you can see the results of various actions.

Agreed. Off the record, my initial request was 5.0 as the lowest allowed. But our users requested lower filtering. Again, they are typical ISP dial up customers. They do not care if they get false positives in their quarantine.

I'm against it, but I was told to do it by my boss. Trust me, I've read the documentation, there's just nothing I can do about it.

-Matt