Hi Gary,

Thanks for your reply. If you don't suggest this method then how we can
achieve this objective as there are some address like
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] which receive too much junk
daily.

Thanks,
MJ.

Here is an excerpt from amavisd.conf:

@score_sender_maps = ({ # a by-recipient hash lookup table,
                        # results from all matching recipient tables are
summed

# ## per-recipient personal tables  (NOTE: positive: black, negative:
white)
# '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'  => [{'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' => 10.0}],
<...>

});

I would think you could interpolate this to:
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'   => [{'.' => 3.0}],

Inflating the score from every sender is an unusual thing to do, but I
could see how it might be used for testing.