Alan Glait wrote:

I get ...
amavis[XXXX]: (XXXX) WARN: all primary virus scanners failed, considering backups I add "AllowSupplementaryGroups" to clamd.conf ... I add clamav to vscan group wich run all programs (amavis clamav spam assassin)
I dont know how to fix it ...

Hi

I'd suggest you to run amavis in debug mode (i.e. amavisd-new debug or something like that), then it will show you a lot of more informative stuff about WHY it failed (be it file not found or wrong permissions or.....)

Matt