Shelley Waltz a écrit :

I am running postfix-2.0.18-1/amavisd-new-20030616/spamassassin-2.63-1.
I am also running squirrelmail-1.4.3.  These all run on the same host.

I wish to exclude mail sent from squirrelmail to either local recipients
or non-local recipients from spam filtering.
configure squirrelmail to send via a specific port and exclude this port from filtering, or configure squirrelmail to authenticate to postfix.

Now, no email that I passed through the filter has ver screamed or complained to my gov. they all were silent. They'll all get through, even if they scream. only the decision is configurable.

The squirrelmail header looks like ...
don't use headers to decide whether to filter or not. otherwise, I could forge such headers...