Michael Hall wrote:

Sorry for reviving an old thread...

with amavisd-new 2.3.2 we have problems with LDAP query_filters like this:

query_filter => '(&(objectClass=amavisAccount)(|(mail=%m)(mailAlternateAddress=%m)(mailEquivalentAddress=%m)))'

Amavisd is improperly creating a LDAP filter string like this:

It is currently designed to expand and search on one attribute. Since there
was one other user using a similar query I'll take a look at the code and
add the ability to expand and use multiple attributes.

Matthias Bandemer posted a patch for 2.3.2 on 2005/08/05. Has it been included into the next amavisd-new version as proposed? May I apply it to our current installation of 2.3./3/? It does not seem to be there yet.

Thanks,
Paolo