Hi list,

I'm currently using Amavisd-new 2.3.0 along with Postfix 2.1.5 and all is
working wonderfully.  For some time now we have been using postfix's
always_bcc option to keep copies of all mail which comes out the other end
of Amavis clean (so to speak).  However due to a shift in policy we are now
required to keep a copy of all messages hitting our gateway machine
regardless of whether it is spam, ham or a virus.  How can I get the
always_bcc option to take place before messages are passed to Amavis for
processing?

Does anyone have any experience of setting this up with postfix?  I've been
reading the docs but can't seem to get the desired behaviour.

All help is greatly appreciated!

Chris.

This message and its attachments are strictly confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify
the sender and delete it. Since its integrity cannot be guaranteed,
its content cannot involve the sender's responsibility. Any misuse,
any disclosure or publication of its content, either whole or partial,
is prohibited, exception made of formally approved use